Problem with installing Aliens Versus Predator Gold Edition

Hi

I have a really weird problem with installing old games like Aliens Versus
Predator Gold Edition and even new games like Delta Force Black Hawk Down. I
don't know why but every time I try the installer for Aliens Versus Predator,
it comes up with a message saying:

"16 bit Windows Subsystem
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The System file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications."

This is the first time it has happened to me and I really don't know why.
Can anyone help me?

If anyone does have any solutions could you e-mail me at
rmilroy_1989@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

It's Ginger Ninja no-one needs to reply to this as i read one of the other
forms and found the solution on the "delta force" form! its working fine now
and now i can enjoy my games thanks a lot Paul Smith on replying to the delta
force form.

Thank You

Ginger Ninja