Error..s3gnb.dll has stopped working

When playing MOHAA for about 5 minutes my computer freezes then a message
about s3gnb display driver stopped working.

Any ideas on why and how to fix this much appreciated.

I have updated everything I know to update.

Am running XP SP2
2 answers Last reply
More about error s3gnb stopped working

    Have you tried updating your S3 graphics drivers?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "BUFF" <dood@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > When playing MOHAA for about 5 minutes my computer freezes then a message
    > about s3gnb display driver stopped working.
    >
    > Any ideas on why and how to fix this much appreciated.
    >
    > I have updated everything I know to update.
    >
    > Am running XP SP2

    Iupdated my s3 and then upgraded my bios. After the upgrade for the bios I
    got the game to play but it will freeze after about 5 minutes.
    Before it would not even get to where I could play. Now I need to figure out
    why the game freezes.
    Thanks for the reply.
    > Have you tried updating your S3 graphics drivers?
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "BUFF" <dood@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> When playing MOHAA for about 5 minutes my computer freezes then a message
    >> about s3gnb display driver stopped working.
    >>
    >> Any ideas on why and how to fix this much appreciated.
    >>
    >> I have updated everything I know to update.
    >>
    >> Am running XP SP2

DLL Windows XP