Error..s3gnb.dll has stopped working

BUFF

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003

When playing MOHAA for about 5 minutes my computer freezes then a message
about s3gnb display driver stopped working.

Any ideas on why and how to fix this much appreciated.

I have updated everything I know to update.

Am running XP SP2

Have you tried updating your S3 graphics drivers?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"BUFF" <dood@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When playing MOHAA for about 5 minutes my computer freezes then a message
> about s3gnb display driver stopped working.
>
> Any ideas on why and how to fix this much appreciated.
>
> I have updated everything I know to update.
>
> Am running XP SP2

BUFF

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003

Iupdated my s3 and then upgraded my bios. After the upgrade for the bios I
got the game to play but it will freeze after about 5 minutes.
Before it would not even get to where I could play. Now I need to figure out
why the game freezes.
Thanks for the reply.