G

Hi All. I have an Asus Slotket S370 rev 1.01 slot 1 to FC-PGA 370 converter card here, which I am going to use on my slot 1 board. It has jumpers for 1.8v to 2.6v, and default. I want to run a coppermine P3 CPU on it, which has a core voltage of 1.65v. I can however set my motherboard to 1.65v, its just that the converter card doesn't have that voltage. Will everything be ok?

G

High.... i just realized the only jumpers that are there are the voltage jumpers (no FSB jumpers on slotket). Minimum voltage is 1.8v. I wanted to run an FC-PPGA 1000MHz coppermine Pentium III CPU on it (cpu FSB is 133MHz). So I guess it should all work fine then?? Since the voltage will be a bit higher i'll have to have good cooling. My motherboard supports the correct voltage of 1.65v though and FSB over 133Mhz and high multipliers so I hope there wont be any problems. Thanks.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You can use the default setting as the other guy said as long as it works for your board, which you said does indeed support the required 1.65 core voltage. What concerns me most is that your sure your slotket is FC-PGA compatable, not just PPGA compatable.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?