Nokia 6670 tranfer photos to pc

Hi

I have a Nokia 6670 with DKU-2 cable and Win 98. Software is for Win 2000 or
XP. Do anybody know of a program I can use to transfer files using the cable
on a Win 98 pc?

--
Replace _at_ with @ to reply
1 answer Last reply

    Only Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian-based smartphones (
    http://opm-2.com/symbian/ ) works under MS Windows 98 SE and Millenium.
    Version 2.6.0 supports bluetooth connection for this smartphone. Our program
    has built-in phonebook, calendar, to-do list, messages and gallery manager.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Retnev!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:47:32
    +0200 from address retnev_at_absamail.co.za:

    >Hi

    >I have a Nokia 6670 with DKU-2 cable and Win 98. Software is for Win
    >2000 or
    >XP. Do anybody know of a program I can use to transfer files using the
    >cable
    >on a Win 98 pc?

    >--
    >Replace _at_ with @ to reply