  • Cable
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Brands
June 20, 2005 2:47:32 AM

Hi

I have a Nokia 6670 with DKU-2 cable and Win 98. Software is for Win 2000 or
XP. Do anybody know of a program I can use to transfer files using the cable
on a Win 98 pc?

--
Replace _at_ with @ to reply

More about : nokia 6670 tranfer photos

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 10:24:46 PM

Only Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian-based smartphones (
http://opm-2.com/symbian/ ) works under MS Windows 98 SE and Millenium.
Version 2.6.0 supports bluetooth connection for this smartphone. Our program
has built-in phonebook, calendar, to-do list, messages and gallery manager.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Retnev!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:47:32
+0200 from address retnev_at_absamail.co.za:

!