Wireless USB Adapter MN-510 software pls help

Last night I formated my computer and only after doing so
I realised I no longer had the software that came with my
Wireless USB Adapter MN-510. I think I tossed it by
mistake when I was throwing out some stuff. I was
wondernig if anyone could send me the software. I would
call the number but I take online internet courses and
really needed it today if possible, otherwise I could
goto the library. Please help. My email is
Smpmkns@comcast.net\

Thanks,
Josh
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless adapter software help

    Try
    www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads
    ..aspx

    Try this - don't know why the first put two . in there

    www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads
    ..aspx

Routers Wireless USB Adapter Software Networking