Where Can I find...?

I want to play Rummoli online. does anyone know of a good site that offers
this? And also, I do not want to pay, so I'm looking for free sites only.
thanks.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Google is your friend.

"thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B1B6A81B-1458-49D6-97D0-00C8624655E8@microsoft.com...
>I want to play Rummoli online. does anyone know of a good site that offers
> this? And also, I do not want to pay, so I'm looking for free sites only.
> thanks.

I tried google, but, for the first time ever, it gave me nothing. Atleast,
the way I did it, it gave me nothing. If you can find one using google, go
ahead and try. It's just that I got no luck with it so...

"Jerry" wrote:

> Google is your friend.
>
> "thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:B1B6A81B-1458-49D6-97D0-00C8624655E8@microsoft.com...
> >I want to play Rummoli online. does anyone know of a good site that offers
> > this? And also, I do not want to pay, so I'm looking for free sites only.
> > thanks.

you can play RUmmoli at

http://www.zone.com and/or http://games.yahoo.com

both of which are free

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:30:02 -0700, "thunderstruck_302"
<thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I tried google, but, for the first time ever, it gave me nothing. Atleast,
>the way I did it, it gave me nothing. If you can find one using google, go
>ahead and try. It's just that I got no luck with it so...
>
>"Jerry" wrote:
>
>> Google is your friend.
>>
>> "thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:B1B6A81B-1458-49D6-97D0-00C8624655E8@microsoft.com...
>> >I want to play Rummoli online. does anyone know of a good site that offers
>> > this? And also, I do not want to pay, so I'm looking for free sites only.
>> > thanks.

sry.. but I couldn't find Rumolli at either site. If you know they're there,
can you point me in the direction of how to find them their? Thnx.

"Anonymous User" wrote:

> you can play RUmmoli at
>
> http://www.zone.com and/or http://games.yahoo.com
>
> both of which are free
>

> On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:30:02 -0700, "thunderstruck_302"
> <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I tried google, but, for the first time ever, it gave me nothing. Atleast,
> >the way I did it, it gave me nothing. If you can find one using google, go
> >ahead and try. It's just that I got no luck with it so...
> >
> >"Jerry" wrote:
> >
> >> Google is your friend.
> >>
> >> "thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> >> message news:B1B6A81B-1458-49D6-97D0-00C8624655E8@microsoft.com...

Here are 22 pages of results from www.google.com regarding Rummoli:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rummoli&btnG=Google+Search . You
should be able to find one to your liking there. This newsgroup supports
games on Windows XP, and is not a locator of games.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C4680FB2-5949-4990-8A27-80540E2EC2F6@microsoft.com...
> sry.. but I couldn't find Rumolli at either site. If you know they're
> there,
> can you point me in the direction of how to find them their? Thnx.
>
> "Anonymous User" wrote:
>
>> you can play RUmmoli at
>>
>> http://www.zone.com and/or http://games.yahoo.com
>>
>> both of which are free
>>

>> On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:30:02 -0700, "thunderstruck_302"
>> <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I tried google, but, for the first time ever, it gave me nothing.
>> >Atleast,
>> >the way I did it, it gave me nothing. If you can find one using google,
>> >go
>> >ahead and try. It's just that I got no luck with it so...

sry. I was originally hoping that Microsoft had made or supported this game,
due to the fact that it is mentioned in one of there news pages. It was hard
to understand, but the way it was written/typed, made it sound like there WAS
such thing as online rummoli, but I havent found it yet. even after 4 days of
searching.

"Chris H." wrote:

> Here are 22 pages of results from www.google.com regarding Rummoli:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rummoli&btnG=Google+Search . You
> should be able to find one to your liking there. This newsgroup supports
> games on Windows XP, and is not a locator of games.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:C4680FB2-5949-4990-8A27-80540E2EC2F6@microsoft.com...
> > sry.. but I couldn't find Rumolli at either site. If you know they're
> > there,
> > can you point me in the direction of how to find them their? Thnx.
> >
> > "Anonymous User" wrote:
> >
> >> you can play RUmmoli at
> >>
> >> http://www.zone.com and/or http://games.yahoo.com
> >>
> >> both of which are free

:cool: Believe me, I've search too. :cool: I like to solve things for people.
The lone mention I've seen about it on a Microsoft web site is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/intouch/gameon.mspx And that was really in
passing, not as a link to the actual game.
--

message news:C0A7159E-73E7-411E-9E1B-5BF0C0753D06@microsoft.com...
> sry. I was originally hoping that Microsoft had made or supported this
> game,
> due to the fact that it is mentioned in one of there news pages. It was
> hard
> to understand, but the way it was written/typed, made it sound like there
> WAS
> such thing as online rummoli, but I havent found it yet. even after 4 days
> of
> searching.
>
> "Chris H." wrote:
>
>> Here are 22 pages of results from www.google.com regarding Rummoli:
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rummoli&btnG=Google+Search . You
>> should be able to find one to your liking there. This newsgroup supports
>> games on Windows XP, and is not a locator of games.
>> --
>> Chris H.
>> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
>> Associate Expert
>>

>> "thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:C4680FB2-5949-4990-8A27-80540E2EC2F6@microsoft.com...
>> > sry.. but I couldn't find Rumolli at either site. If you know they're
>> > there,
>> > can you point me in the direction of how to find them their? Thnx.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts