Nokia 6230, there is a dimension limit to copy to MMC?

i resolve problem with my bluetooth upgrading firmware to 5.35 :)
Now i have another question ( sorry :) ).
When i try to trasfer mp3 in mmc, files of 7 mb or more do not copy
to mmc.
Nokia pc suite 6.5 say: memory full or read only.
Why???
It's because there is a limit to copy files of "X" mb?

Thanks for reply.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230 dimension limit copy

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:00:32 +0200, return <NOSPAM@mailcity.com>
    wrote:

    >i resolve problem with my bluetooth upgrading firmware to 5.35 :)
    >Now i have another question ( sorry :) ).
    >When i try to trasfer mp3 in mmc, files of 7 mb or more do not copy
    >to mmc.
    >Nokia pc suite 6.5 say: memory full or read only.
    >Why???
    >It's because there is a limit to copy files of "X" mb?

    Copying large files is much faster and more reliable if you put the
    MMC card in a card reader, not the phone.

    Chris

Nokia Dimension Bluetooth