Nokia 6230, there is a dimension limit to copy to MMC?

Last response: in Brands
June 22, 2005 2:00:32 AM

i resolve problem with my bluetooth upgrading firmware to 5.35 :)
Now i have another question ( sorry :)  ).
When i try to trasfer mp3 in mmc, files of 7 mb or more do not copy
to mmc.
Nokia pc suite 6.5 say: memory full or read only.
Why???
It's because there is a limit to copy files of "X" mb?

Thanks for reply.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 11:26:34 PM

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:00:32 +0200, return <NOSPAM@mailcity.com>
wrote:

>i resolve problem with my bluetooth upgrading firmware to 5.35 :)
>Now i have another question ( sorry :)  ).
>When i try to trasfer mp3 in mmc, files of 7 mb or more do not copy
>to mmc.
>Nokia pc suite 6.5 say: memory full or read only.
>Why???
>It's because there is a limit to copy files of "X" mb?

Copying large files is much faster and more reliable if you put the
MMC card in a card reader, not the phone.

Chris
!