delta force connecting online problem

gday my game is running good no but it wont connect online to nova world.
please help?

Hi Jagoita,

Sounds like you might need to install the latest updates
for your game in order to connect to Nova World. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"jagoita" <jagoita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAAE8663-3C01-4822-8B7D-A357A1A8BA1C@microsoft.com...
| gday my game is running good no but it wont connect online to nova world.
| please help?

its alright jimmy thanks i hadnt turned of my fire wall. now i have to
install the updates thanks mate

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Hi Jagoita,
>
> Sounds like you might need to install the latest updates
> for your game in order to connect to Nova World. :)
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
>
> "jagoita" <jagoita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAAE8663-3C01-4822-8B7D-A357A1A8BA1C@microsoft.com...
> | gday my game is running good no but it wont connect online to nova world.
> | please help?

Great news - glad you're playin' again! :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.