Help Eurofighter Typhoon on XP

I have had this game (eurofighter typhoon) for a few years. When I updated my
operating system to XP the game would no longer run but produced error
messages. I assumed that this was because the game was not compatable with XP.
A work mate has informed me that he has just purchased the game and it is
running on XP, I have again tried to run my copy and download and install the
only updates I know of put I am still only getting an error message anyone
got any ideas on what the problem may be and any possible solutions.
Thanks Chris.

Hi Red Baron,

Do you have SP 2 installed?
What error messages are you seeing exactly? They might help ..

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User