Sign in with
Your question

HELP!Powercolor or HIS?which has the best quality?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 9, 2013 12:55:18 PM

I'm planning to buy GPU by the end of month which manufacturer has the better quality base on your experience.? Powercolor or HIS? only the two GPU brands fits to my budget. i want a graphics card that will last long.thaks in advance for the feeds :D 

More about : powercolor quality

a c 180 U Graphics card
January 9, 2013 12:57:36 PM

HIS hands down.his has better quality,better fan,better after sale support than powercoler.
m
l
January 11, 2013 5:40:34 AM

even in 7000 series graphics card?are you still gonna choose HIS? here are my options a Powercolor 7870 PCS+ Myst edition vs HIS 7870 running on default clock still HIS?please help
m
l
Related resources
a c 133 U Graphics card
January 11, 2013 5:45:09 AM

I would point towards ASUS, and Sapphire. I have heard bad things about HIS with there coolers how they aren't anything special and with Powercolor they could be okay I suppose. If I were to deceide on the two I would say it probably wouldn't matter much honestly they are both reference type cards according to both cards reviews on newegg they say both cards are quiet and cool which the 7000 cards don't run hot. However I would feel more secure with HIS I suppose you aren't in the market for a aftermarket cooler so I can't see it being terrible.
m
l
a c 180 U Graphics card
January 11, 2013 6:15:34 AM

From that two brands his is good.overall saphhire,asus,gigabyte.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 11, 2013 1:32:46 PM

^+1 for Sapphire , asus and gigabyte, overall they have the best cards.

Sapphire only makes Amd cards but they have a good track record, although some of this years models have had a bit of instability issues.

Powercolor has improved and overall make some solid cards, however a while back they were caught using cheap capacitors on their cards, and they are not the best. Between powercolor and HIS I would go with HIS, but consider some of the other brands. Also take a look at some of the non-reference models with custom cooling. What GPU do you plan on taking exactly?

Hope this helps!
m
l
January 19, 2013 8:21:35 AM

fil1p said:
^+1 for Sapphire , asus and gigabyte, overall they have the best cards.

Sapphire only makes Amd cards but they have a good track record, although some of this years models have had a bit of instability issues.

Powercolor has improved and overall make some solid cards, however a while back they were caught using cheap capacitors on their cards, and they are not the best. Between powercolor and HIS I would go with HIS, but consider some of the other brands. Also take a look at some of the non-reference models with custom cooling. What GPU do you plan on taking exactly?

Hope this helps!

A radeon 7870 sir. yeah i believe that sapphire performs well and has a good product quality cause i had a sapphire 7770 before and i used it for about 1 1/2 years and i didn't see and problems on it, it has a good cooling performance overclock capable etc. ok Ill consider sapphire now as one of my choice now the question is EVGA GTX 660 or Sapphire 7870?or Gainward GTXT 660ti? pls help guys
m
l
January 19, 2013 8:25:43 AM

:fou:  I think my head is going to explode, nyahaha Im always thinking which card ill buy nyahaha
m
l
a c 180 U Graphics card
January 19, 2013 8:26:43 AM

From that card gtx 660ti is best card.whereas hd 7870 is better than gtx 660 but they mostly perform same.
m
l
!