Problem during gameplay... plz help

I have had the game The Simpsons: Hit & Run for a while now and decided to
reinstall it again... when I try to play it, everything is invisible besides
the buildings... cars, characters, street, etc. i can't see any of it but
houses. I have installed the latest graphics drivers (NVIDIA GEFORCE) and
nothing has changed. If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would greatly
appreciate it... thx in advance

Hi,

It seems like you might have to lower your in game resolution according to:
http://support2.vugames.com/vug/answer.aspx?ID=1895

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"triXterPUNK" wrote:
>I have had the game The Simpsons: Hit & Run for a while now and
>decided to
>reinstall it again... when I try to play it, everything is invisible
>besides
>the buildings... cars, characters, street, etc. i can’t see any
>of it but
>houses. I have installed the latest graphics drivers (NVIDIA GEFORCE)
>and
>nothing has changed. If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would
>greatly
>appreciate it... thx in advance

Change the color depth to 16-bit. see how that works.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Games-Problem-gameplay-plz-help-ftopict554884.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762543