Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
Hello, my following problem is:
-i bought an AMD Radeon HD 6570 one year and a half ago
-I can be very sure this is hardware damage, because i reinstalled windows, drivers, newer drivers, older drivers etc.
-(I HAVE NOT OC'D IT)
-There are texture lines in 3d(
23r5t2d.jpg
), be it background or moving models) or pixelated squares in 2D(desktop)(
bg36o9.jpg
),
-i had related problems to this(Atikmpag.sys BSOD; Memory_management BSOD; "driver has stopped responding and has recovered" errors occasionally)
-I tried the fixes on other forums for the related problems but nothing
-My other components are
-G31-M7 motherboard
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20 GHz
-4 GB ram DDR2(i use 32-bit so only 3 are usable by windows)
-450W PSU
-Hope i supplied enough information but if you want i can tell more.
-I'm going 2 weeks from now to get it replaced because i still have warranty but I hope it has a solution so the replacement won't be needed

Solution
You are experiencing graphic anomalies called artifacts. They happen when you have a defective, overheated, or card that is overclocked to high. If you still have the warranty I do advise you take care of this as soon as you can but that is what you are dealing with. I have had a card that has done this and my computer got to a point with that card that I couldn't boot it just gave me the finger.

Catalin

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013

well ill send it but i would like some software possibilities anyway

You are experiencing graphic anomalies called artifacts. They happen when you have a defective, overheated, or card that is overclocked to high. If you still have the warranty I do advise you take care of this as soon as you can but that is what you are dealing with. I have had a card that has done this and my computer got to a point with that card that I couldn't boot it just gave me the finger.

Solution

Catalin

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013

Thank you, i needed this confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.