Thelordsninja

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
I am looking to buy a MSI Radeon HD7770 PCIE 1GB GDDR5 DVI HDMI DP R7770-PMD1GD5 Card that is listed on EBay. The description states that the card is new and this:

"Open box MSI R7770-PMD1GD5 video card. UPC label has been removed for promotional purpose. Includes the card, Dec-2012 packing slip for future warranty use, and a CDR containing the current drivers. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks,"

It's marked $20 under full price. As I am uncertain of the card market I don't know if it is wise to take advantage of it due to the description. What do you all think I should do?

MC_K7

Distinguished

In this case it's 100$ off.

But still, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is, I wouldn't trust this either.

Skip it with something like video cards it normally its better to purchase through a store at least so you have some means of warranty on the card. You have no idea of the condition of the card advertised well or not.

But he doesn't know if it is new or not. I'll give you an example I'm sure stores re package computer parts and place them on the shelves and advertise them as new and you pay for them as new does that make it new no.

MC_K7

Distinguished
Sorry I misread I thought it was 20$ lol! At this price it didn't make sense so I thought something has to be wrong.

Personally, I'd prefer spend an extra 20$ and get something brand new from a store, but if you're on a tight budget...