Sign in with
Your question

Thoughts?

Last response: in Systems
February 27, 2013 9:41:31 PM

Buying tonight wanted to know how well this would play games.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EX1V5

Edit: Forgot to add ill be playing mostly WoW and Smite along with some BF3

More about : thoughts

February 27, 2013 9:49:32 PM

Looks like a good basic start. one thing I would change would be go with the 4GBx2 for ram at no extra cost. This way in the future you will be able to add another 8GB to get 16GB. The ones you have selected is 2GBx4 this will use all slots available and leave no upgrade room.
February 27, 2013 9:50:03 PM

I would look into building yourself. It's a pretty high likelyhood it will cost less than what you have there. Aside from that, it looks pretty solid.
Related resources
February 27, 2013 9:58:15 PM

lt_dan_zsu said:
I would look into building yourself. It's a pretty high likelyhood it will cost less than what you have there. Aside from that, it looks pretty solid.

bgunner said:
Looks like a good basic start. one thing I would change would be go with the 4GBx2 for ram at no extra cost. This way in the future you will be able to add another 8GB to get 16GB. The ones you have selected is 2GBx4 this will use all slots available and leave no upgrade room.

Yeah I thought I had the 2x4 picked. this computer isn't for me its for a friend who isn't very tech savvy so building his own isn't much of a choice. Plus its a gift for his birthday soon so its not worth the risk of getting some DoA hardware.
February 27, 2013 10:00:05 PM

lt_dan_zsu said:

bgunner said:

Dub post edit.
!