Connect 6822 to Older PC

Hi

We have just upgraded to a Nokia 6822. The guy who's using it would like to
connect up to his PC to synchronise contact details, etc.

Unfortunately his PC still runs Windows 98SE so the supplied Nokia CD is no
good as it only supports 2000 and XP.

Are there any alternatives available that would run under 98SE?

--
Regards
Barry

    Oxygen Phone Manager II runs under Win 98 SE and ME and supports Nokia 6822
    via cable, bluetooth and infrared connection.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, BJH!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:59:29
    +0100 from address barryh@nospam.kentra.co.uk:

    "BJH" <barryh@nospam.kentra.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > We have just upgraded to a Nokia 6822. The guy who's using it would like
    > connect up to his PC to synchronise contact details, etc.
    >
    > Unfortunately his PC still runs Windows 98SE so the supplied Nokia CD is
    > no
    > good as it only supports 2000 and XP.
    >
    > Are there any alternatives available that would run under 98SE?
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    > Barry

    Is it the Nokia PCSuite that you're hoping to use?

    If so then i think(?) that there's previous versions (Win98SE compatible)
    available for download on the Nokia website.

    Martin.

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:46:14 +0100, Martin wrote:

    > Is it the Nokia PCSuite that you're hoping to use?

    > If so then i think(?) that there's previous versions (Win98SE compatible)
    > available for download on the Nokia website.

    It was, but I've tried the Oxygen offering and I think that could well fit
    the bill and is still supported, I've also ordered a USB BT Dongle for
    Win98SE which was cheaper than the Nokia Data USB Cable. So, we should be
    OK now thanks.

    --
    Best regards
    Barry