connecting through my broadband router

hello, i just brought a wireless-g base station mn-700,
and loaded the software and now i cant get on the
internet through my new router. I am using a pppoe
connection type and i put the user name and password in
the router manually but i still cant get online through
it, but i can if i dont use the router, i am not using
the router wirelessly by the way i dont need to. if
anyone can help me it would be much appreciated thank you.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

With some DSL pppoe modems the username and password is
entered in the modem. If that is the case you do not have
to put that info in the router. Mine is like that.