MP3 ripper

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
May 18, 2004 1:37:52 AM

Is there an application that will simply rip the soundtrack into an MP3?
I know I can do it via the sound card but that is another DA/AD conversion.

More about : mp3 ripper

May 21, 2004 6:29:26 PM

Cool Edit 2.0 will allo the extraction of audio from a mpeg video and save
it as mp3
"Greg" <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote in message
> Is there an application that will simply rip the soundtrack into an MP3?
> I know I can do it via the sound card but that is another DA/AD
conversion.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 6:45:10 PM

"jd" <DillhouseNoSpam@sbcGlobal.net> wrote in message
> Cool Edit 2.0 will allo the extraction of audio from a mpeg video and save
> it as mp3
> "Greg" <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Is there an application that will simply rip the soundtrack into an MP3?
> > I know I can do it via the sound card but that is another DA/AD
> conversion.

you might want to have a look at this page too:
http://download.com.com/3150-2140-0.html?tag=dir

DVD Audio Ripper (and maybe others) seems to do what you want
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 6:49:34 PM

"jd" <DillhouseNoSpam@sbcGlobal.net> wrote in message
> Cool Edit 2.0 will allo the extraction of audio from a mpeg video and save
> it as mp3

btw, Cool Edit is now Adobe Audition ...

!