Hitman Contracts

Ron

I have all the recommend requirements covered and installed the patch and
updated drivers.

The mouse is very slow to respond during the game. The graphics are just
fine. Under the settings, I move it all the way up and still the same
result.

Any ideas?

First, what type of mouse? Wired or Wireless? USB or PS/2???

Several games can have control problems if:

1) Mouse drivers are not up to date.

2) You use enhanced mouse driver features (ie: Intellipoint or MouseWare
enhancements)

3) If you have a joystick controller (gameport or USB) connected.
Disconnect it.