Nokia 6230 Battery discharges faster ?

Hello , I got a brand new nokia 6230 4 days back and find that my
batter doesnt stay longer than 1 - 1.5 day .. Displays the 'low
battery' indicator .. I'm sure my bluetooth is turned off .

I think I've charged for about 1 - 1.5 hours for the first time usage
and started using it after it said 'battery full'. Could that be the
cause ?

Any way to work around this ?

TIA,
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 battery discharges faster

    had same prob after 4 or 5 charge was okay
    <mikelarry88@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello , I got a brand new nokia 6230 4 days back and find that my
    > batter doesnt stay longer than 1 - 1.5 day .. Displays the 'low
    > battery' indicator .. I'm sure my bluetooth is turned off .
    >
    > I think I've charged for about 1 - 1.5 hours for the first time usage
    > and started using it after it said 'battery full'. Could that be the
    > cause ?
    >
    > Any way to work around this ?
    >
    > TIA,

    <mikelarry88@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello , I got a brand new nokia 6230 4 days back and find that my
    > batter doesnt stay longer than 1 - 1.5 day .. Displays the 'low
    > battery' indicator .. I'm sure my bluetooth is turned off .
    >
    > I think I've charged for about 1 - 1.5 hours for the first time usage
    > and started using it after it said 'battery full'. Could that be the
    > cause ?
    >
    > Any way to work around this ?
    >
    > TIA,

    Fully charge, and Fully DISCHARGE the battery (by normal use) a few times,
    to "condition" the battery.

    Bear in mind, however, that the 6230 supports a colour screen, wallpaper,
    and lots of other tricks that you may have "been playing with" initially.
    Normally one would do this with a "new toy".

    Once you are used to the phone, and the functions, and are not "playing for
    the hell of it", you may find that the battery lasts a little longer.

    Good luck

    Cheers

Nokia Battery