Problem with VOIP turning off

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Gday folks
I have a problem with the VOIP turning itself off after my first
death after joining a game. I check that its enabled beforehand and give the
mike a test and all works well when I join a squad, but as soon as I respawn
from my first death, the VOIP is gone . My internet connection is a
512/512Kb ADSL (P4 3Ghz 1 Gb ram 6800GT vid card)

Anyone got any ideas?

Bryan

"Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote in message

> Anyone got any ideas?

Not heard of that problem before, maybe check you are on latest sound card
drivers?

Lorian.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I found the problem (he says sheepishly)

I forgot that I was using the integrated sound and hadn't installed a
soundcard in the new tower.
One Soundblaster live 5.1 later and all is well in Karkand and Mashtur
again.......

Thank you Lorian for the suggestion. It is what reminded me
Bryan