GTX 670 FTW 4GB or wait for the 700 series?
Just wondering. Not a very patient guy and would like to buy the 670 but not unless the 700 series is coming out soon. Made the mistake of getting a 570 the week before the 600 series came.
While it is very unlikely that the gtx700's are coming out next week, or even next month, they could be here towards the end of the year, or the start of next year. However there aren't too many rumors about it now. If you really want to have the latest and greatest then you can wait, but you'll be waiting for a couple months. The earliest that I have heard that they may come is April or March, but who knows(i personally think it will be more towards the end of the year)? If you have a gtx570 I would stick with it for a couple months, until we hear more about the gtx700's. Unless you really can't wait then go for a non reference gtx670.
Hope this helps you decide!