Which gaming gpu setup makes the most sense? Vote!

I am trying to make the best decision I can on my new gaming rig gpu setup. Right now I have it between an MSI GTX 680 Lightning and bios flash to unlock and OC it to a real nice stable OC. My other choice is multi-gpu setups between the 7870 HAWK GB in crossfire and a GTX 660 Ti windforce 2 in SLi. I have heard the AMD mid-range cards are not working well in crossfire right now but they are working on a fix right now for that, it is the least expensive option right now as well and will give me really good results in most games I play. The GTX 660 Ti SLi is a good option also, the most expensive of the three, but I hear the 192-bit bus will bottleneck me in the not-too-distant future. So please vote guys I need your help!

Also I am buying EXCLUSIVELY from Tigerdirect, so I have to go by their prices. Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about which gaming setup makes sense vote
  1. Please vote it up guys thanks
  2. Er... I think you did the poll wrong? Can't vote. Anyway, I wouldn't click any of those three. I'd take a GTX670! Of your options, I guess the GTX680 if you're gonna take advantage of that unlock.
  3. Oh well if the poll doesn't work, then just type it out as your response on here. Thanks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Gaming Graphics Product