Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Worst. build. ever compitition

Tags:
  • Build
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
Share
February 28, 2013 6:14:29 PM

i was reading the toms 1000$ performance build and a couple commented its the worst build ever. what ever. anyway got me thinking...whats your worst build you could come up with? sky's the limit guys. heres mine

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GCfg
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GCfg/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GCfg/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Celeron G440 1.6GHz Single-Core Processor ($45.56 @ Compuvest)
Motherboard: Biostar H67MH Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($79.25 @ Compuvest)
Memory: Pareema 2GB (1 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($13.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7K4000 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($439.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card ($1005.91 @ Newegg)
Sound Card: Creative Labs Audigy SE 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card ($23.99 @ Microcenter)
Case: Xion XON-180 ATX Mid Tower Case ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Logisys 480W ATX12V Power Supply ($11.98 @ Outlet PC)
Monitor: ViewEra V151HV-B 15.0" Monitor ($228.98 @ Newegg)
Speakers: Cyber Acoustics CA-2011WB 4W 2ch Speakers ($7.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1877.63
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-02-28 15:11 EST-0500)

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

its all there...bottlenecks, poor brands, 12$ psu and the worst speakers known to man. oh and a damn awesome monitor! all for the low price of 1800$..!!

try and do better...or worse??

More about : worst build compitition

February 28, 2013 6:30:42 PM

I got you beat...lol


$7,124.00
Mac Pro Hide Product Details
Ship: Available to ship: 2-4 business days See delivery dates and options
Pick up: Select an Apple Store for availability
Hardware
One 3.33GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon processor
32GB (4x8GB)
512GB solid-state drive
512GB solid-state drive
512GB solid-state drive
512GB solid-state drive
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB
Two 18x SuperDrives
Apple Magic Mouse
Country Kit
Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (English) & User's Guide
Software
iLife '11
OS X Mountain Lion

$999.00
Apple LED Cinema Display (27" flat panel)
Ship: Available to ship: Within 24 hours See delivery dates and options
Pick up: Select an Apple Store for availability
m
0
l
February 28, 2013 6:37:16 PM

i should try to explain...not expensive but itd be something that is completely stupid...something a real noob would recomend...and prolly wouldnt even work together.

still...4 ssd's is funny...you didnt put in a mobo...some xeon mobos are compatible to something crazy like 112gb of ram...now what wouldve been really funny is if you put in one those exploding bricks like the maxcool extreme 1200 w psu's...now that wouldve been funny.
m
0
l
Related resources
February 28, 2013 6:38:10 PM

ARICH5 said:
i should try to explain...not expensive but itd be something that is completely stupid...something a real noob would recomend...and prolly wouldnt even work together.

still...4 ssd's is funny...you didnt put in a mobo...some xeon mobos are compatible to something crazy like 112gb of ram...now what wouldve been really funny is if you put in one those exploding bricks like the maxcool extreme 1200 w psu's...now that wouldve been funny.


Edit: I forgot to mention, this will be used for minecraft only..and word processing.


it's a mac...apple store didn't let me pick anything else..lol
m
0
l
March 1, 2013 9:51:54 AM

Here you go. Overpriced, with as many incompatibilities as I could arrange :) 
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($1007.28 @ TigerDirect)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 OC Formula EATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($235.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Intel 525 Series 240GB mSATA Solid State Disk ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel 525 Series 240GB mSATA Solid State Disk ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel 525 Series 240GB mSATA Solid State Disk ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel 525 Series 240GB mSATA Solid State Disk ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7990 6GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7990 6GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card ($218.16 @ Compuvest)
Case: Logisys CS888CL ATX Mid Tower Case ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Kingwin 1050W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: MSI DH-18D4P DVD/CD Drive ($26.38 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional (OEM) (32-bit) ($139.98 @ Outlet PC)
Monitor: DoubleSight DS-1700-R 75Hz 17.0" Monitor ($238.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $5911.68
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-01 06:51 EST-0500)
m
0
l
March 1, 2013 7:38:11 PM

nice...funny made be laugh...no hdd...non 80+ 1050w psu...doublesight monitor....shoulda cossfired 2 5450's...bahahaha...an 8 dimm mobo????
m
0
l
March 1, 2013 7:49:57 PM

larrym said:
Edit: I forgot to mention, this will be used for minecraft only..and word processing.


it's a mac...apple store didn't let me pick anything else..lol


Mac Pro for Minecraft!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I could have some fun with this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($130.98 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V PRO ATX FM2 Motherboard ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston Beast 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($329.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Agility 4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($161.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Agility 4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($161.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Agility 4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($161.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card ($1005.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Raidmax Smilodon ATX-612WEBP ATX Mid Tower Case w/500W Power Supply ($99.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA Classified 1500W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($419.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-207MBK Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-207MBK Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Full (32/64-bit) ($309.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $3192.77
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-01 16:49 EST-0500)

Or how about this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Pentium G870 3.1GHz Dual-Core Processor ($84.62 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme 81.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($106.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 OC Formula EATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($235.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($279.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Constellation CS 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($206.39 @ Compuvest)
Storage: OCZ Vector Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($519.40 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GT 640 2GB Video Card ($97.55 @ Newegg)
Case: XClio WTBK ADVANCED ATX Full Tower Case ($169.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: CoolMax 1200W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($159.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-2206 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-2206 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Full (32/64-bit) ($279.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $2420.88
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-01 17:08 EST-0500)
m
0
l
March 1, 2013 8:25:30 PM

lmao at the second build.....planning on ocing that pentium to 4.6!!!!!

coolmax psu...thats dependability right there..

but will it play skyrim at 200fps????!!!!
m
0
l
March 1, 2013 8:41:05 PM

ARICH5 said:
lmao at the second build.....planning on ocing that pentium to 4.6!!!!!

coolmax psu...thats dependability right there..

but will it play skyrim at 200fps????!!!!


Assuming the PSU doesn't explode first! :lol: 

How about this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Pentium G870 3.1GHz Dual-Core Processor ($84.62 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme 81.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($106.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Intel DZ77RE-75K ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($251.50 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($279.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Constellation CS 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($206.39 @ Compuvest)
Storage: OCZ Vector Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($519.40 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GT 630 2GB Video Card ($77.55 @ Newegg)
Case: Diablotek CPA-8950 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1500W 80 PLUS Silver Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($359.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-2206 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-2206 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Full (32/64-bit) ($279.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $2516.39
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-01 17:48 EST-0500)
m
0
l
March 2, 2013 8:22:15 AM

Ooh, I like that $2500 build with the GT630.

Problem is, yours will actually boot.
m
0
l
March 2, 2013 4:23:08 PM

so would yours if the psu held up on first boot :) 
m
0
l
March 2, 2013 4:23:54 PM

lol @ the 360$ psu
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 1:15:38 AM

ARICH5 said:
so would yours if the psu held up on first boot :) 

No it wouldn't! Mine can't even be assembled :-P
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 1:23:52 AM

oh i see...8 dimms and the board only supports 32gb
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 1:47:41 AM

ARICH5 said:
oh i see...8 dimms and the board only supports 32gb

That's the least of it. The board won't fit in the case, the processor won't fit in the socket, the SSDs can't be plugged in, the optical drive can't be plugged in, and there's no slot for the sound card.

I think the farthest you could get in assembling it would be to put the motherboard and PSU on a table, put in 4 sticks of RAM and the video cards, and plug the monitor in. I was trying to figure out something worse than that but I couldn't find any VGA monitors or AGP video cards.
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 2:01:22 AM

I really like fans, mini-itx with atx mobos, amd cpu in a intel mobo, lots of ssd, a cpu cooler worse than stock, tons of ram for really fast, and 3 titans for my farmville. I have lots of animals, I really needed 3. Anything less would cause lag. Figured I won't need a psu since the case comes with a 300w one.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 651K 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($87.99 @ Mac Mall)
CPU Cooler: Dynatron R9 10.1 CFM Ball Bearing CPU Cooler ($26.99 @ Newegg)
Thermal Compound: StarTech Metal Oxide 15g Thermal Paste ($2.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: EVGA 151-SE-E779-K2 XL ATX LGA2011 Motherboard ($318.86 @ Outlet PC)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI) ($1006.13 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI) ($1006.13 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI) ($1006.13 @ Newegg)
Sound Card: SIIG LP-000022-S2 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card ($30.99 @ Amazon)
Wired Network Adapter: Asus NX1101 10/100/1000 Mbps PCI Network Adapter ($15.46 @ Amazon)
Wireless Network Adapter: TRENDnet TEW-703PI 802.11b/g/n PCI Wi-Fi Adapter ($20.80 @ Amazon)
Case: Apevia X-FIT-200 Mini ITX Tower Case w/250W Power Supply ($44.98 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Optical Drive: I/O Magic IBD1 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($169.95 @ Compuvest)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 3-Pack (OEM) (32-bit) ($409.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: NEC MD301C4 30.0" Monitor ($2956.73 @ Compuvest)
Keyboard: I/O Magic I012K03BMB Bluetooth Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard w/Optical Mouse ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Adesso iMouse T1 Wired Trackball ($24.99 @ Amazon)
Speakers: Syba CL-SPK20115 6W 2ch Speakers ($9.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $15832.87
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-02 23:01 EST-0500)
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 4:27:29 AM

omg...i was at work laffing my ass off...customers were looking at me so i had to turn away...at home now.

realchaos...bwahahahaaa..lol anything less would lag...im on dial-up....lmao...sure it comes with a great psu you wont need an extra. just saw the speakers..lol..a trackball...do some dremel case mods for all the fans. oh damn thats funny
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 4:32:05 AM

aww i was hoping the benchmark worked
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 4:33:17 AM

hahahaaa a 3 pack of windows....if 1 breaks...lol
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:03:34 AM

What? There's 3 empty holes in my house. I need to put windows over them so flies won't come in. Not my fault.
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:07:48 AM

so download them...lol
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:19:59 AM

This part list has potential issues/incompatibilities....lmao
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:20:06 AM

This part list has potential issues/incompatibilities....lmao
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:22:24 AM

ERMAGERD...FERNS!!!!

jesus, might as well put it outside in the winter lol
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:33:03 AM

realchaos said:
I really like fans, mini-itx with atx mobos, amd cpu in a intel mobo, lots of ssd, a cpu cooler worse than stock, tons of ram for really fast, and 3 titans for my farmville. I have lots of animals, I really needed 3. Anything less would cause lag. Figured I won't need a psu since the case comes with a 300w one.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 651K 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($87.99 @ Mac Mall)
CPU Cooler: Dynatron R9 10.1 CFM Ball Bearing CPU Cooler ($26.99 @ Newegg)
Thermal Compound: StarTech Metal Oxide 15g Thermal Paste ($2.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: EVGA 151-SE-E779-K2 XL ATX LGA2011 Motherboard ($318.86 @ Outlet PC)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Storage: OCZ Agility 2 320GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($957.00 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI) ($1006.13 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI) ($1006.13 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI) ($1006.13 @ Newegg)
Sound Card: SIIG LP-000022-S2 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card ($30.99 @ Amazon)
Wired Network Adapter: Asus NX1101 10/100/1000 Mbps PCI Network Adapter ($15.46 @ Amazon)
Wireless Network Adapter: TRENDnet TEW-703PI 802.11b/g/n PCI Wi-Fi Adapter ($20.80 @ Amazon)
Case: Apevia X-FIT-200 Mini ITX Tower Case w/250W Power Supply ($44.98 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Case Fan: BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 156.3 CFM 230mm Fan ($23.98 @ Outlet PC)
Optical Drive: I/O Magic IBD1 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($169.95 @ Compuvest)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 3-Pack (OEM) (32-bit) ($409.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: NEC MD301C4 30.0" Monitor ($2956.73 @ Compuvest)
Keyboard: I/O Magic I012K03BMB Bluetooth Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard w/Optical Mouse ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Adesso iMouse T1 Wired Trackball ($24.99 @ Amazon)
Speakers: Syba CL-SPK20115 6W 2ch Speakers ($9.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $15832.87
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-02 23:01 EST-0500)


OMG - the Agility 2 really costs $957 a piece? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

How about this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD A10-5700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($128.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A85X Extreme6 ATX FM2 Motherboard ($112.86 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($169.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Vector Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($549.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Vector Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($549.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ Vector Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($549.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card ($1005.91 @ Newegg)
Case: Diablotek CPA-8950 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: CoolMax 1200W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($185.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Lite-On IHBS112-29 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Total: $3393.69
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-03 02:32 EST-0500)
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:38:27 AM

yeesh...now thats a bottleneck
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:39:16 AM

actually that coolmax is one of their better ones
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 5:46:52 AM

guys...gotta do it with a dumb introduction like chaos did...that was hilarious...like your trying to defend your build
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 7:56:17 AM

THIS IS THE SO CALLED "ULTIMATE GAMING MACHINE" :hello: 

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hbos
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hbos/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hbos/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Celeron 440 1.6GHz Single-Core Processor ($39.65 @ Compuvest)
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($136.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP7 EATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($377.86 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($899.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ R4 1.2TB PCI-E Solid State Disk ($7419.99 @ Mac Mall)
Video Card: PNY Quadro 6000 6GB Video Card ($2294.17 @ Compuvest)
Case: Xion XON-180 ATX Mid Tower Case ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Diablotek 300W ATX12V Power Supply ($13.80 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Lite-On IHBS112-29 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($134.35 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional (OEM) (32-bit) ($139.98 @ Outlet PC)
Monitor: ViewEra 1024x768 V151BN-B 15.0" Monitor ($268.98 @ Newegg)
Keyboard: KeyTronic KT800U2M10PK Wired Standard Keyboard w/Optical Mouse ($181.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Cherry M-4200 Wired Optical Mouse ($157.87 @ Compuvest)
Speakers: Cyber Acoustics CA-2002 6W 2ch Speakers ($9.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $12095.59
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-03 04:26 EST-0500)

IF U FEEL LIKE UBBER HARD GAMER YOU SHOULD GET THIS ULTIMATE GAMING MACHINE TO SATISFY YOUR GAMING NEEDS!!!
Why you should get this and be the best of the best:

1.CPU: Intel Celeron 440- its only a single core,but damn its a ONE CORE FAST LIKE MOTHER***** destroying every quad-core piece of ****.
2.CPU Cooler- U have to keep that mother***** liquid cooled!
3.Motherboard-Its a big and strong
4.Memory- 64GB RAM MAN!!! IT WILL RENDER AVATAR!
5.Storage OCZ 1.2 TERA 7419.99$- This one is enough.SAVE YOUR 50$ ON SPENDING ON HDD
6.Video card- What a hell?? 6GB video memory! ENOUGH FOR 6YEARS!
7.Case- ITS ONLY A STUPID BOX,JUST TO PUT EVERYTHING INSIDE IS ENOUGH!
8.Power Supply-For 13.80$ its a bargain.It only has to spin stupid fan!ALSO, you already have a ULTIMATE cpu cooler!
9.Microsoft windows 8-32bit - fu** that 64-bit its not worth 30$ more!THIEFS!
10.Monitor- You really dont need more then 1024x768 when you sit just 15cm close to screen! THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE!
11.Optical disc,keyboard,mouse - regular sh**
12.Speakers- For 9.98$ its enough just the cover the sound of wifes vacuum cleaner!

PRE-ORDER NOW!

m
0
l
March 3, 2013 8:41:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

This is my build. I needed the CPU cooler because the Celeron C530 will get really hot when over clocking to 7 Ghz.

PCPartPicker part list: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HbNu
Price breakdown by merchant: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HbNu/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HbNu/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Celeron G530 2.4GHz Dual-Core Processor ($52.00 @ Foxcomp)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80 92.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($150.00 @ Foxcomp)
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PREMIUM ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($379.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Memory: Kingston 2GB (1 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($25.00 @ Scorptec)
Storage: Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GT 610 1GB Video Card ($49.00 @ Scorptec)
Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 800D ATX Full Tower Case ($329.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Power Supply: Antec Neo Eco 400W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($65.00 @ Foxcomp)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($22.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Total: $1120.00
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 4:35:53 PM

This is my "I was hammered and broke PC Part Picker last night" build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz Single-Core Processor ($35.04 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 94.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($129.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($235.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($539.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 32GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($44.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: ATI FirePro V9800 4GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($2789.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: ATI FirePro V9800 4GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($2789.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Apevia X-TRPJR-GN ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.98 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Diablotek 600W ATX12V Power Supply ($31.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: HP 481041-B21 DVD/CD Drive ($87.00 @ Compuvest)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 3-Pack (OEM) (32-bit) ($409.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $7764.50
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-03 13:35 EST-0500)
m
0
l
March 3, 2013 4:38:06 PM

g-unit1111 said:
This is my "I was hammered and broke PC Part Picker last night" build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz Single-Core Processor ($35.04 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 94.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($129.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($235.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($539.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 32GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($44.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: ATI FirePro V9800 4GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($2789.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: ATI FirePro V9800 4GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($2789.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Apevia X-TRPJR-GN ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.98 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 62.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Diablotek 600W ATX12V Power Supply ($31.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: HP 481041-B21 DVD/CD Drive ($87.00 @ Compuvest)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 3-Pack (OEM) (32-bit) ($409.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $7764.50
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-03 13:35 EST-0500)

What a beast pc. I might just buy it ! (:
m
0
l
!