Ryan

I have read a lot of conflicting updates on forums and stories as to when the
release date of this game will be coming out.

Does anyone know and can verify the actual release date of this game for PC
platform?

Hi Ryan,

Although File Planet's news reports are trustworthy, your best
bet is to keep an eye on EidosInteractive.com which currently
states that the game is "Coming Fall 2005" ...

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User