service centre

hi,

is there a site to check where a nokia service centre is? i want to upgrade
my 6230's software. i'm from UK.

is it free? and how long will it take? do i need to take any docs with me?

thanx

dev
1 answer Last reply
More about service centre

    "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi,
    >
    > is there a site to check where a nokia service centre is?

    http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,54548,00.html

    Enter your postcode in the box at the bottom of the page.

    > is it free? and how long will it take? do i need to take any docs with me?

    Yes, its free, providing phone is under a year old. Approx an hour to do.
    You need to be a Club Nokia member beforehand, IIRC. You can register on the
    same page.

    Mike.

Nokia Software