service centre

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 27, 2005 1:51:53 PM

hi,

is there a site to check where a nokia service centre is? i want to upgrade
my 6230's software. i'm from UK.

is it free? and how long will it take? do i need to take any docs with me?

thanx

dev

More about : service centre

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:03:37 AM

"DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> is there a site to check where a nokia service centre is?

http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,54548,00.html

Enter your postcode in the box at the bottom of the page.

> is it free? and how long will it take? do i need to take any docs with me?

Yes, its free, providing phone is under a year old. Approx an hour to do.
You need to be a Club Nokia member beforehand, IIRC. You can register on the
same page.

Mike.
!