Upgrade NVIDIA GTX 560M card Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170

z0011

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
Hello, Does someone know if i can upgrade my GPU ? can i intall a GTX 670MX?
thanks. :)

i have a Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 with GTX 560M

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

There's always an exception, I see. :??:
I guess I haven't been keeping up with the latest tech when it comes to laptops. Try posting this question in the 'Mobile Computing' section of the forum; the 'Laptops and Notebooks' section. On the surface, it looks like there might be a possibility to do as you want, if you machine meets the requirements of the article. But I, for one, would be hesitant to say yes.

G

hey, im interested in the same thing, i have the same laptop that you have ( x770 Qosmio ) & i've done tons of research as well that i dont want to kill my laptop coz its outdated now, but i found out that the 560M have a same mirror brother with tons of power above it, its the GTX 670M, and it have the same power consumption, bus supp ( type 3 b ) and same card shape that fits the same in the Qosmio.
if you buy that card and replace it with the 560M, please let me know, i want to do it myself as well.

Levo84

Reputable
Aug 2, 2014
My gtx 560m fan broke. I can't seem to find a replacement card to buy. I also have the qosmio laptop. I'm curious if there is someplace I could look to find one, even a refurbished would do to get me by for now.