March 1, 2013 2:57:32 PM

So i run a PC with
GPU=6970
MB+Asus Sabertooth 990fx
CPU = AMD Bulldozer 8150
HDD= 1tb WD
Ram = 16GB Corsair Vengeance
OS = Win 7 home

ive been getting really poor FPS in Games like Diablo wow Swtor BF3 running in full HD 1920x1080 mid graphics settings
the odd screen tare and was wondering what could be the bottleneck in my system or what to upgrade first in there i know a SSD will not be a big impact in FPS boost just a boost in load screens i mean this PC should destroy WoW on max settings and it cant even do that

More about : poor game performance

a b B Homebuilt system
a b Ý World of Warcraft
March 1, 2013 3:01:15 PM

Uninstall and completely remove Catalyst drivers. Restart and do a registry sweep with Ccleaner or similar program. Then re-install latest drivers of AMDs website.
March 1, 2013 3:03:06 PM

okay i will try that now and let u know of the outcome
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
a b Ý World of Warcraft
March 1, 2013 3:05:12 PM

tehbooman said:
okay i will try that now and let u know of the outcome

All good. :) 
March 1, 2013 3:09:56 PM

tehbooman said:
this PC should destroy WoW on max settings and it cant even do that

If you're talking Mists of Pandaria, good luck. There's a lot more to the latest expansion. My rig can barely pull 40fps in cities in MoP when it completely decimates Cataclysm content (60+ fps in populated areas).
March 1, 2013 3:33:26 PM

Novuake said:
All good. :) 

not much difference my mind is steering more and more to that lovely asus 680 haha
a b B Homebuilt system
a b Ý World of Warcraft
March 1, 2013 3:47:43 PM

tehbooman said:
not much difference my mind is steering more and more to that lovely asus 680 haha

LOL I am assuming you mean to get a GTX680?

Horrible idea since you do not know what your current problem is. And you definitely have some sort of problem.

Do you have dual monitors?

Run Resource monitor in the background while playing these games and see what % your CPU, RAM and GPU is running at.
!