Problem installing C&C: Generals - Zero Hour

July 21, 2005 4:39:02 AM

Well, when I try to install Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour, about half
way through the installation, a message pops up saying
"Error 1305.Error reading from file ....\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals
Zero Hour\MusicZH.big. Verify that the file exists and that you can access
it."
My friend installed the game with the same CDs without the problem. I tried
installing the same game with different corrupt CDs last week (I think I
uninstalled it properly), should I take my computer back a week and try
again? Any advice is much appreciated.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:04:28 PM

Hi Gimble,

Try copying the contents of the CDs to your hard drive and
then run the installation. It should overcome that 1305 error.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!