Cooler Master or Lian Li

upec

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I am going to build a new computer soon. I am thinking about getting a case either from Lian Li or Cooler Master. Which one is better?

FatBurger

Illustrious
Cooler Master cases are way too expensive, IMO. I wouldn't think they're worth the cost, but I could be wrong.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yeah, I guess you're right. They were a fair bit more expensive last time I looked at them.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Feel free to send me whichever you don't like. I'll even pay for shipping and write a review on it :wink:

arsend

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
The Lian Li Cases are very solid, and built for complete luxury (if that is possible in computer cases). I would recommend keeping your current case, or finding a bigger modle if you need more space.

If it works for you then don't fix it.

arsend

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
In that case, I would go with whichever one you can find the best deal, ie- least expensive. The Lian Li case offers more features and more internal drives, and at newegg.com, it is cheaper than the Coolmaster.

If it works for you then don't fix it.

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
I bought my Lian Li <A HREF="http://www.mpcparts.com" target="_new"><b>here</b></A>. It was the cheapest
place I could find and the service was excellent.

:smile: <font color=blue>You get what you pay for.... All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :smile: