Sign in with
Your question

Cooler Master or Lian Li

Last response: in Components
February 21, 2002 10:49:32 AM

I am going to build a new computer soon. I am thinking about getting a case either from Lian Li or Cooler Master. Which one is better?

More about : cooler master lian

February 21, 2002 5:26:51 PM

Cooler Master cases are way too expensive, IMO. I wouldn't think they're worth the cost, but I could be wrong.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
February 21, 2002 7:29:19 PM

Cooler Master does not cost a lot more than Lian Li. I just want to know if Cooler Master is better than Lian Li.
Related resources
February 21, 2002 10:08:12 PM

Yeah, I guess you're right. They were a fair bit more expensive last time I looked at them.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
February 22, 2002 2:22:08 AM

I vote Lian Li because I have a PC-68 and really like it.

:smile: <font color=blue>You get what you pay for.... All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :smile:
February 22, 2002 4:28:49 AM

I decided to get a Cooler Master's ATC-201 because I already have a Lian Li PC-60. I just want to try out different case.
February 22, 2002 5:06:27 PM

Feel free to send me whichever you don't like. I'll even pay for shipping and write a review on it :wink:

February 23, 2002 1:06:58 AM

you should take a look at enermax's aluminum cases, they are classy.

i went to the tomshardware forums and all i got was this lousy signature.
February 23, 2002 2:06:38 AM

I saw Enermax's Top Quality Aluminum Case already. I think the case is very ugly.
February 23, 2002 3:57:26 AM

:p ~~~~~

i went to the tomshardware forums and all i got was this lousy signature.
February 24, 2002 4:40:41 AM

The Lian Li Cases are very solid, and built for complete luxury (if that is possible in computer cases). I would recommend keeping your current case, or finding a bigger modle if you need more space.

If it works for you then don't fix it.
February 24, 2002 5:21:57 AM

I am not buying a case to replace my old case. I am building a new computer so I need a new case.
February 24, 2002 10:40:57 PM

In that case, I would go with whichever one you can find the best deal, ie- least expensive. The Lian Li case offers more features and more internal drives, and at newegg.com, it is cheaper than the Coolmaster.

If it works for you then don't fix it.
February 24, 2002 10:56:40 PM

I bought my Lian Li <A HREF="http://www.mpcparts.com" target="_new"><b>here</b></A>. It was the cheapest
place I could find and the service was excellent.

:smile: <font color=blue>You get what you pay for.... All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :smile:
February 25, 2002 12:11:08 AM

Yes it is a good price.

!