Any body tried to play Tomb Raider on XP pro? it seems like the sound keeps
clipping before the game start in mine, also will virtual PC or machine
trick Tomb Raider to be played in XP?

Any Ideas?

Hi Ayman,

"Ayman H" <aymanh@covad.net> wrote in message news:OvxSm6TkFHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
| Any body tried to play Tomb Raider on XP pro? it seems like the sound keeps
| clipping before the game start in mine, also will virtual PC or machine
| trick Tomb Raider to be played in XP?
|
| Any Ideas?

Looks like this site has some installers that should help.
(Hopefully the ones their offering will work for TR III)
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2333.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Thanks for you help, I guess that's the only option we got!!!