Nokia 6255i (CDMA) ... Anyone here owned one? Pros? Cons?

Hello.
I am considering upgrading from my Motorola T720c to the Nokia 6255i (CDMA)
http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6255i and
http://alltel.com/phones/nokia/6255i.html (yes, my cellular provider is
Alltel). I am wondering if anyone here has owned or had any experience with
the 6255i and could share any pros and cons that they have personally
experienced? Anything you could relate would be invaluable! I really like
this phone, but I don't want to buy a dud.
Thank you,
Paul
paulwilliamsREMOVETHIS@THISTOO.nc.rr.com
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6255i cdma owned pros cons

    Check out http://www.phonescoop.com all of the reviews for the 6255i are
    positive.

    --
    Superevil

    Thanks for the link Superevil. Phonescoop certainly does have the scoop on
    just about anything phone related and then some!
    I picked up my 6255i today and am very satisfied with it. My only personal
    "con" with the 6255i is that maximum resolution that the built-in camera can
    achieve is 640x480. Other than that, it's the best cell phone I've owned
    yet.

    Paul

    "Superevil" <Superevil.1rip5y@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Check out http://www.phonescoop.com all of the reviews for the 6255i are
    > positive.
    >

    > --
    > Superevil

    I really enjoy my 6255i. My only complaint is that I cannot attach a
    downloaded ringtone to a specific contact. The downloaded ringtones
    can only be attached to a group. Which give me a grand total of 5
    different downloaded ringtones that I can use.

    --
    oozamalak

Nokia Phones Motorola