Language pack for Battle for Middle Earth

Hi...

I was given a Thai version of Battle for Middle Earth from a friend
who bought it there when he was overseas. the game is an original
version but the problem is he didnt realise it was a Thai version
where evrything was in the Thai language even the manual. does anyone
know where i could get an english language pack to change the language
from Thai to english or how to change the language to english???

thanks....
2 answers Last reply
More about language pack battle middle earth

    Hi Excali,

    You just have to contact EA Games and arrange an exchange:
    http://eatech.custhelp.com/

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "excali" <camelot74@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:8_CdnRbTVohoHnjfRVn_vQ@giganews.com...
    | Hi...
    |
    | I was given a Thai version of Battle for Middle Earth from a friend
    | who bought it there when he was overseas. the game is an original
    | version but the problem is he didnt realise it was a Thai version
    | where evrything was in the Thai language even the manual. does anyone
    | know where i could get an english language pack to change the language
    | from Thai to english or how to change the language to english???
    |
    | thanks....

    Hi Excali,

    They don't normally have language packs like that for any games,
    however if you contact the manufacturer, they might arrange an exchange.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "excali" <camelot74@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:8_CdnRbTVohoHnjfRVn_vQ@giganews.com...
    | Hi...
    |
    | I was given a Thai version of Battle for Middle Earth from a friend
    | who bought it there when he was overseas. the game is an original
    | version but the problem is he didnt realise it was a Thai version
    | where evrything was in the Thai language even the manual. does anyone
    | know where i could get an english language pack to change the language
    | from Thai to english or how to change the language to english???
    |
    | thanks....

Games Microsoft Windows XP