Language pack for Battle for Middle Earth

July 25, 2005 11:29:41 PM

Hi...

I was given a Thai version of Battle for Middle Earth from a friend
who bought it there when he was overseas. the game is an original
version but the problem is he didnt realise it was a Thai version
where evrything was in the Thai language even the manual. does anyone
know where i could get an english language pack to change the language
from Thai to english or how to change the language to english???

thanks....
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 12:45:34 AM

Hi Excali,

You just have to contact EA Games and arrange an exchange:
http://eatech.custhelp.com/

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"excali" <camelot74@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:8_CdnRbTVohoHnjfRVn_vQ@giganews.com...
| Hi...
|
| I was given a Thai version of Battle for Middle Earth from a friend
| who bought it there when he was overseas. the game is an original
| version but the problem is he didnt realise it was a Thai version
| where evrything was in the Thai language even the manual. does anyone
| know where i could get an english language pack to change the language
| from Thai to english or how to change the language to english???
|
| thanks....

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:03:19 PM

Hi Excali,

They don't normally have language packs like that for any games,
however if you contact the manufacturer, they might arrange an exchange.

--

!