spider solitaire

I have a new Dell Inspiron 6000. when I load the game, the cards come up far
too small. Expanding to full screen only spreads out the cards. I would like
to increase the card size. I have the same problem with freecell
--
Paul
1 answer Last reply

    What resolution is the screen running, Paul? Right-click a blank spot on
    the desktop and select Properties. Then go to the Settings tab. You will
    see in the lower-left corner a section labeled "Screen resolution." There
    is a slider bar you can left-click and grab to pull toward "Less" so objects
    on the desktop are larger. You may want to go to 1024x768 or maybe even
    800x600 to get the resolution you're used to using.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Paul Fisher" <PaulFisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a new Dell Inspiron 6000. when I load the game, the cards come up
    >far
    > too small. Expanding to full screen only spreads out the cards. I would
    > like
    > to increase the card size. I have the same problem with freecell
    > --
    > Paul

Dell Inspiron Games Solitaire Windows XP