Sign in with
Your question

Discount on Memory ...get it now

Last response: in Memory
February 21, 2002 2:37:36 PM

Crucial Technology is now offering a 15% discount on memory through Ziff Davis w/free 2nd day FedEx shippment. So, if interested click <A HREF="http://www.crucial.com/promo/index.asp?prog=qzd&CPE=EM9..." target="_new">here</A>

"To claim your discount, then use Crucial's online Memory Selector(TM) to find the right memory for your system. Your 15% discount will automatically be applied. Remember, FedEx 2nd day shipping is FREE."

<b><font color=red>Cast your vote with your $,</b></font color=red> <b><font color=blue>shed your pride with your opinion.</b></font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by jc14all on 02/21/02 10:41 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

More about : discount memory

February 21, 2002 3:14:25 PM

Is it an additional 15% off the "web price"? or is it just the usual "web" price which happens to be 15% off the normal price? If I go in via your link or go in the normal way the prices listed are the same.

<i>It's always the one thing you never suspected.</i>
February 21, 2002 3:34:43 PM

Good question. I'm really not sure what the base price is on the web. I just got the e-mail and it sounded like a good deal.

Best I can tell you is, to check pricing both ways and post here again to inform the community.

I called Crucial, and the sales tech said the web price is discounted 10%, but through the link in my post the Ziff Davis adds an additional 5% for a total discount of 15%. Here is Crucial's ph #: 800-336-8915

<b><font color=red>Cast your vote with your $,</b></font color=red> <b><font color=blue>shed your pride with your opinion.</b></font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by jc14all on 02/21/02 11:43 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
February 24, 2002 3:36:49 AM

You gotta delete the crucial.com cookie to compare with and without the extra 5% discount. I saw a $4 difference for the 256MB PC133 memory stick. Good job! :smile:

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/btvillarin" target="_new">My Website</A>-<b>reorganized</b> & updated everyday
!