Building without GPU

bigbubba645

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
Hey guys, so I'm building a new gaming rig. I ordered all of my parts except my GPU from Newegg. I received them all quickly and everything looks good. I ordered my GPU from SuperBiiz, because even with $15 shipping it was cheaper than on Newegg and came with an Assasins Creed III download. It's been 6 days since the GPU shipped out (UPS ground) and I'm just getting very impatient and want to put my rig together tomorrow (have a really busy work week ahead). I have an i5 3570k CPU and an ASUS p8z77-v motherboard, so I know I can run my tests and setup windows with the on board graphics. My question is how difficult it will be once my GPU comes in? Assuming the test boot goes well, everything will be installed in my case. Is it just as simple as plug and play at that point (once the new GPU comes in)? Should i download the drivers ahead of time so it will be an easy install? Have only built rigs putting my
GPU in before installing OS, so not sure if its going to be a pain or just an easy transition. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

* The GPU is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127696&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

bigbubba645

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the quick reply tiny, that's what I figured it would be, just wanted to post here before I did anything in case it turned out to be a pain in the ass.

TRENDING THREADS