firmware uprgade for 6230, is there a list?

hi,

i wanted to know wats the latest version for a firmware upgrade in the uk?
and is there a site, which lists all the improvements? will it sort out the
opertator logo problem??

thanx

dev
2 answers Last reply
More about firmware uprgade 6230 list

    On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:10:33 GMT, "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >hi,
    >
    > i wanted to know wats the latest version for a firmware upgrade in the uk?
    >and is there a site, which lists all the improvements? will it sort out the
    >opertator logo problem??
    >
    >thanx
    >
    >dev

    what is the problem with the op. logo ? no problems on mine with old
    firmware
    do you mean the problem is cos your network has set your logo eg.
    Orange and you cant turn it off ?
    If thats the case just install a blank op logo from one of many free
    wap sites then you have the option to turn the logos on or off

    i tried all that. it dont work. i've used oxygen as well. it dont work. it
    just says 'saving failed'.
    i've bin told, its the fones software thats not letting me change the logo.

    i just wanted a list of other upgrades that they've made to this new
    firmware version.

    thanx

    devin

    <Pussy Licker !> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:10:33 GMT, "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >hi,
    > >
    > > i wanted to know wats the latest version for a firmware upgrade in the
    uk?
    > >and is there a site, which lists all the improvements? will it sort out
    the
    > >opertator logo problem??
    > >
    > >thanx
    > >
    > >dev
    > >

    > what is the problem with the op. logo ? no problems on mine with old
    > firmware
    > do you mean the problem is cos your network has set your logo eg.
    > Orange and you cant turn it off ?
    > If thats the case just install a blank op logo from one of many free
    > wap sites then you have the option to turn the logos on or off

Nokia Firmware