firmware uprgade for 6230, is there a list?

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 1, 2005 3:10:33 PM

hi,

i wanted to know wats the latest version for a firmware upgrade in the uk?
and is there a site, which lists all the improvements? will it sort out the
opertator logo problem??

thanx

dev
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 9:01:55 PM

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:10:33 GMT, "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote:

>hi,
>
> i wanted to know wats the latest version for a firmware upgrade in the uk?
>and is there a site, which lists all the improvements? will it sort out the
>opertator logo problem??
>
>thanx
>
>dev

what is the problem with the op. logo ? no problems on mine with old
firmware
do you mean the problem is cos your network has set your logo eg.
Orange and you cant turn it off ?
If thats the case just install a blank op logo from one of many free
wap sites then you have the option to turn the logos on or off
July 3, 2005 12:21:17 PM

i tried all that. it dont work. i've used oxygen as well. it dont work. it
just says 'saving failed'.
i've bin told, its the fones software thats not letting me change the logo.

i just wanted a list of other upgrades that they've made to this new
firmware version.

thanx

devin

!