Looking for London Map application for a mobile

Tags:
  • Nokia
  • Mobile
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 2, 2005 12:58:46 AM

Hi all

Hope someone here can please advise!

With my old mobile (Sony P900), it came with some files which are maps of
london, and tube/train maps. Unfortunalty, it doesnt appear possible to
transfer these via bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can download these
files from the net, prefably for free or fairly cheap? And any other
town/city maps?

TIA for any help!

--

More about : london map application mobile

July 2, 2005 12:59:15 AM

"Shane" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Hope someone here can please advise!
>
> With my old mobile (Sony P900), it came with some files which are maps of
> london, and tube/train maps. Unfortunalty, it doesnt appear possible to
> transfer these via bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can download these
> files from the net, prefably for free or fairly cheap? And any other
> town/city maps?
>
> TIA for any help!
>
> --

Sorry, should have said, my new mobile is a Nokia 6630
July 2, 2005 3:45:12 AM

Try www.handango.com
They have many city guide type maps.
HTH