Looking for London Map application for a mobile

Hi all

Hope someone here can please advise!

With my old mobile (Sony P900), it came with some files which are maps of
london, and tube/train maps. Unfortunalty, it doesnt appear possible to
transfer these via bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can download these
files from the net, prefably for free or fairly cheap? And any other
town/city maps?

TIA for any help!

More about looking london application mobile

    "Shane" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Hope someone here can please advise!
    >
    > With my old mobile (Sony P900), it came with some files which are maps of
    > london, and tube/train maps. Unfortunalty, it doesnt appear possible to
    > transfer these via bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can download these
    > files from the net, prefably for free or fairly cheap? And any other
    > town/city maps?
    >
    > TIA for any help!
    >
    > --

    Sorry, should have said, my new mobile is a Nokia 6630

    Try www.handango.com
    They have many city guide type maps.
    HTH

    Alan

    > "Shane" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> Hope someone here can please advise!
    >>
    >> With my old mobile (Sony P900), it came with some files which are maps of
    >> london, and tube/train maps. Unfortunalty, it doesnt appear possible to
    >> transfer these via bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can download
    >> these files from the net, prefably for free or fairly cheap? And any
    >> other town/city maps?
    >>
    >> TIA for any help!
    >>
    >> --
    >
    > Sorry, should have said, my new mobile is a Nokia 6630

Nokia Mobile