Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Is this rig ok

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 13, 2013 12:55:50 AM

I was wondering if everthing is compatiable with each other


http://www.ebay.com/itm/370735167074

More about : rig

a b U Graphics card
January 13, 2013 1:44:28 AM

I honestly think you can build one better or have us at tomshardware part you one better..If you going gaming i think intel is a better and before making a choice see what others have to say..Im just not feeling that build
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
January 13, 2013 2:30:04 AM

bishopi5 said:
yeah deffinately build your own. $660+ will get you a much better rig


+1. And if you need help building ask us on the forums..Its pretty simple tho plug and play and theres alot of youtube vids out there. I remember i was about to buy a cyberpowerpc and i kept thinking about it like f that started reading and looking at a few vids and did it my self. You will know whats exactly in your build instead of hand giving prebuilt parts which i dont approve of
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 134 U Graphics card
January 13, 2013 2:38:20 AM

Yea I would look into building your own. There was a gentlemen in one of these threads that was a bit apprehensive about building one but when he did he was really proud of himself that he did and he got a lot better of a computer then he would have if he had done something like you are doing. So yea if you need help or want to learn more these videos should help you out.




m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
January 13, 2013 2:40:28 AM

bigshootr8 said:
Yea I would look into building your own. There was a gentlemen in one of these threads that was a bit apprehensive about building one but when he did he was really proud of himself that he did and he got a lot better of a computer then he would have if he had done something like you are doing. So yea if you need help or want to learn more these videos should help you out.







+1 this is why i love yall.. See how much help there is around good post man
m
0
l
a c 134 U Graphics card
January 13, 2013 2:44:58 AM

And plus another thing to add if you found your way onto these forums shouldn't you be building a machine anyway :) 
m
0
l
January 13, 2013 3:24:12 AM

rich999_03 said:
I was wondering if everthing is compatiable with each other


http://www.ebay.com/itm/370735167074


You can definitely build a computer with equal performance for around $600. Building a PC is very, very simple. I just built my first one recently and I have no regrets of me doing so. Definitely watch those Newegg videos on how to build a PC, that's what helped me out. What's your budget if you want to build a PC?
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
January 13, 2013 4:07:02 AM

kassuba39 said:
You can definitely build a computer with equal performance for around $600. Building a PC is very, very simple. I just built my first one recently and I have no regrets of me doing so. Definitely watch those Newegg videos on how to build a PC, that's what helped me out. What's your budget if you want to build a PC?


Nice
m
0
l
!