6680 vodafone and opera

Last response: in Brands
July 2, 2005 8:09:38 PM

I cant get my phone to connec to opera, I am unsure of the settings.
However my built in browser connects fine and so does netfront.

More about : 6680 vodafone opera

July 3, 2005 11:52:34 PM

Mine uses the Voda GPRS ISP setting. Not the same access point as the built
in browser which is WAP. You can get the settings from the Nokia site under
6680 support.

"dani2xll" <dani2xll@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I cant get my phone to connec to opera, I am unsure of the settings.
> However my built in browser connects fine and so does netfront.

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 6:02:51 AM

Many thanks. I will try that.
!