6680 vodafone and opera

I cant get my phone to connec to opera, I am unsure of the settings.
However my built in browser connects fine and so does netfront.
2 answers Last reply
More about 6680 vodafone opera

    Mine uses the Voda GPRS ISP setting. Not the same access point as the built
    in browser which is WAP. You can get the settings from the Nokia site under
    6680 support.

    "dani2xll" <dani2xll@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I cant get my phone to connec to opera, I am unsure of the settings.
    > However my built in browser connects fine and so does netfront.

    Many thanks. I will try that.

Nokia Opera Phones Vodafone