What will this system run and recomended changes

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=141329&action=wish_lists

That''s the build i want it for a gaming machine Ím not willing to really go any higher than what Im already paying do you suggest anything to improve fps in games also what could i run with this rig thanks everyone and this is my first post to so be friendly :3 sorry about the terrible grammar and spelling.
10 answers Last reply
More about what system recomended changes
  1. tcg594 said:
    https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=141329&action=wish_lists

    That''s the build i want it for a gaming machine Ím not willing to really go any higher than what Im already paying do you suggest anything to improve fps in games also what could i run with this rig thanks everyone and this is my first post to so be friendly :3 sorry about the terrible grammar and spelling.

    Nice choice! :bounce:
    That PowerColor Radeon HD7870 enough for latest games in higher settings.
    Motherboard supported for crossfirex, So u can add more any time.
  2. would that power supply be fine with that build
  3. tcg594 said:
    would that power supply be fine with that build

    Yes for sure. :sol:
  4. any advice on cutting down cost
  5. Nope, actually, I think that's damn near a perfect build for your price point. Any cheaper and you'd lose performance. (Except that you probably don't really need the fans. I think that's a decent enough case.)
  6. kaels said:
    Nope, actually, I think that's damn near a perfect build for your price point. Any cheaper and you'd lose performance. (Except that you probably don't really need the fans. I think that's a decent enough case.)

    kaels is right, but if u don't need to overclock your CPU then go for i5 3570. Then get Asrock H77 Pro4/MVP(Tom’s H/W $500 Gaming PC recommendation) if u no plan for SLI. After that u can save for Radeon HD 7950. I just think! :na:
  7. thanks guys i managed to squeeze another card that wont bottleneck will it and will that psu last long
  8. tcg594 said:
    thanks guys i managed to squeeze another card that wont bottleneck will it and will that psu last long

    If u think your CPU can't get across with hd 7950 then go for hd 7870 ghz edition.
    with hd 7870 your psu can hold to 2x but hd 7950 would not.
  9. tcg594 said:

    Why don't u get 2 x 8 GB to get free slots for next time u want more RAM. It seem you climb for NVidia card now.
    I don't know what in your mind. If u like this build just confirm it your self.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems