Building new pc

Last response: in Systems
March 3, 2013 12:11:49 PM

MOBO: ASUS P8H77-M
PROCESSOR: INTEL I5 3570

GPU: MSI N6602GB/OC OR GIGABYTE GTX 660

PSU: THARMALTEK TOYGH PWER XT 675W

RAM: 8 GB(DUAL CHANNEL) TRANSCEND OR KING STONE

now my que. is which gpu shld i get? i want a stable gpu which will ause no tuble and run fine....so i can consider few fps dropanother thig that msi 660 has only one gpu cooling fan with it....... is this a mjor problem.....will it generate more it.....help me plz.....and im from BANGLADESH and ppl will not willing to give good warranty support after u buy a product.......so need some help on those pc parts...

More about : building

March 3, 2013 12:14:20 PM

go with the gigabyte 660. the rest looks ok.
m
l
March 3, 2013 7:15:53 PM

Quote:

now my que. is which gpu shld i get? i want a stable gpu which will ause no tuble and run fine....so i can consider few fps dropanother thig that msi 660 has only one gpu cooling fan with it....... is this a mjor problem.....will it generate more it.....

It won't be that big of a problem no. The Gigabyte Windforce 3X is the best GPU air cooled solution you can get.

Thermaltake PSUs are junk. Better would be to get a Corsair, Antec, Seasonic, or XFX. The GTX 660TI is a good choice. If EVGA is available where you live their warranties are among the best you can get.

If you post the store you're buying from that will help to suggest parts. Unfortunately I don't know of any stores in Bangladesh.
m
l
Related resources
March 3, 2013 7:24:19 PM

Nothing wrong with thermaltake PSUs... You people that down something you never owned are pathetic. My i7 2x7970 build has been running a 750w thermaltake psu for nearly 2 years now and no problem.
m
l
March 4, 2013 4:56:53 AM

u do ot believe but we don not hv many cosair or antec psu over here....only available bran is thermaltake.....this country is retarded my friend and we people r stuck in same circle when it comes to buy a pc part.......even those people export used pc parts and sell as a brand new one.......UCC export thermaltake,msi and SMART TECHNOLOGY export gigabyte......and i highly doubt that they export 1st hand product as they never give u an international warranty...if u buy it om aboard u wont get an service or warranty support........e people of Bangladesh need serious help and THANK YOU....ALL OF U FOR REPLY
m
l
March 4, 2013 5:06:46 AM

Hi bro,

The ToughPower Series is one of the good ones.
m
l
March 5, 2013 11:30:26 PM

not a problem with the fan, but MSI had some issues with poor voltage management on some 660 ti and 670 cards, thus my suggestion of the Gigabyte instead
m
l
!