Hi,
I've tried the support instructions on the Microsoft website but nothing
seems to be working.

I'm trying to run a computer game and when I go to install my computer gives
me the following message:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications.

Can anyone give me a hand?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The one in \system32 is either missing or bad. Copy the one in
\windows\repair to \system32 and try again.