Problem with graphics card

samander95

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
I have a saphire radeon hd 7750. its a low profile video card works great, except one thing. When i leave my computer on for a while the monitor will lose signal with the computer, saying no input signal available. I know its my gpu because it happende sometimes when my gpu was in my old computer. Its not my monitor because ive used differenct monitors. And its not my computer because its happend in a different computer. I cant get an image unless i restart my computer. windows says that all my drivers are up to date, so i have no clue how to fix it. If you know please tell me, and even if you have a theory please tell otherwise. It happend with all outlets on my gpu dvi, bga, and hdmi so I dont have aclue. please help
thankyou

samander95

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
im not even running any applications, it works fine while intense gaming, just when the monitor goes in to sleep mode when im away for a while, Ill turn in back on, and then it will just lose input
\

IrwanCahyono

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Its a good card. Maybe it is really has a problem. Or..

Perhaps you should disable: "turn off monitor" feature in screensaver options (or set it to never) to avoid your computer to come to this state. Another option is setting your computer to "hybernate" just a few minutes after screen saver starts. See what's happen with these setting and take a conclusion.

Hope this will help u..

samander95

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012

thats not the problem because when i had it on my tv i had it on hdmi which doesnt turn off unless you turn off your tv, and it lost input signal out of nowhere

IrwanCahyono

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

Now we know that it's always good to have a motherboard that came with two pci-ex slots. Good for you....