Tags:
  • Download
  • Connection
  • Modem
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
February 19, 2012 11:44:09 PM

""
I have two usb modem A and modem B. modem A could download at max of 300kbps while B could download at max of 700kbps. Since I am a frequent internet user, Im planning to use this two modem simultaneously so that I could have a max speed of 500+300=800+kbps. But I dont know if this would work. I have read some post in this forum and its really interesting. The problem with usb modem is that, when you connect the modem A in the internet while modem B is currently running, Modem B is being disregarded right? So any fix for this? I was thinking of, say while im browsing and downloading, modem A would be use for browsing and modem B is for downloading. Or them may either share each connection for better performance.
""

I'm also have two usb modems, and using Win-Xp sp3 os.
Please help me to connect those modems(ALCATEL,VISIONTEK) as single connection to increase the download speed.

More about : connect modems single connection

February 19, 2012 11:57:56 PM

There are dual WAN modems that will do load balancing, but two usb modems cannot be combined to increase your bandwidth. You can only prioritize them in Win 7 network settings to select the faster as the primary connection.
m
l
!