How to connect two modems as single connection

""
I have two usb modem A and modem B. modem A could download at max of 300kbps while B could download at max of 700kbps. Since I am a frequent internet user, Im planning to use this two modem simultaneously so that I could have a max speed of 500+300=800+kbps. But I dont know if this would work. I have read some post in this forum and its really interesting. The problem with usb modem is that, when you connect the modem A in the internet while modem B is currently running, Modem B is being disregarded right? So any fix for this? I was thinking of, say while im browsing and downloading, modem A would be use for browsing and modem B is for downloading. Or them may either share each connection for better performance.
""

I'm also have two usb modems, and using Win-Xp sp3 os.
Please help me to connect those modems(ALCATEL,VISIONTEK) as single connection to increase the download speed.
1 answer Last reply
More about connect modems single connection
  1. There are dual WAN modems that will do load balancing, but two usb modems cannot be combined to increase your bandwidth. You can only prioritize them in Win 7 network settings to select the faster as the primary connection.
Ask a new question

Read More

Download Connection Modem Networking