installed game but won't let me play

August 1, 2005 3:54:04 PM

I installed dirt bike racing but when time to play it says not supported by
my hard drive or try to use full sreen but I do not have the option
dirt bike racing 2004 Spirit Projecktgesellschaft

More about : installed game play

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 7:43:41 PM

The message more than likely stating that the game does not support your
video card /resolution instead. Games that are correctly installed will
always work from your hard drive. Check the other responce for possible
solution.

!