installed game but won't let me play

I installed dirt bike racing but when time to play it says not supported by
my hard drive or try to use full sreen but I do not have the option
dirt bike racing 2004 Spirit Projecktgesellschaft
1 answer Last reply
More about installed game play

    The message more than likely stating that the game does not support your
    video card /resolution instead. Games that are correctly installed will
    always work from your hard drive. Check the other responce for possible
    solution.

    "cadillac05" <cadillac05@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I installed dirt bike racing but when time to play it says not supported by
    > my hard drive or try to use full sreen but I do not have the option
    > dirt bike racing 2004 Spirit Projecktgesellschaft

Games Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP