installed game but won't let me play

I installed dirt bike racing but when time to play it says not supported by
my hard drive or try to use full sreen but I do not have the option
dirt bike racing 2004 Spirit Projecktgesellschaft

The message more than likely stating that the game does not support your
video card /resolution instead. Games that are correctly installed will
always work from your hard drive. Check the other responce for possible
solution.