mouse problem with aoe II

have just installed aoeII but the mouse keeps travelling across the screen..
tried too sort it out and looked everywhere for answer... you are my only
hope obi wan kenobi.......
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse problem

    Hi Salem,

    I've seen that problem occur as a result of motherboard monitoring
    software causing conflicts with the mouse and game. The solution
    would be to uninstall or disable such software before playing.

    A workaround would be to move your mouse in the direction of
    the scroll which has the effect of actually stopping the scroll issue.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "salem186" <salem186@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9C26499-0147-4B48-98EA-D85FEAB543EA@microsoft.com...
    | have just installed aoeII but the mouse keeps travelling across the screen..
    | tried too sort it out and looked everywhere for answer... you are my only
    | hope obi wan kenobi.......

Mice Games Microsoft Windows XP