mouse problem with aoe II

August 1, 2005 4:26:18 PM

have just installed aoeII but the mouse keeps travelling across the screen..
tried too sort it out and looked everywhere for answer... you are my only
hope obi wan kenobi.......

More about : mouse problem aoe

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 8:10:17 PM

Hi Salem,

I've seen that problem occur as a result of motherboard monitoring
software causing conflicts with the mouse and game. The solution
would be to uninstall or disable such software before playing.

A workaround would be to move your mouse in the direction of
the scroll which has the effect of actually stopping the scroll issue.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!