I've recently purchased a new computer(Windows XP) and am trying to install
Disney games. When I have inserted the CD into the CD ROM drive and click on
install I get the following message: Set Up Initialization Error, Set Up is
unable to decompress and copy all of the program files needed to proceed with
installation. Error 112. I have tried to install under various Compatibility
modes but no luck. Anyone able to help please?
--
Millsy

Hi Millsy,

Follow the advice in this MS article to delete your temp files:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326678

Afterwards, use the Disk Cleanup utilility for any remaining files:

Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User