How do I turn this off

Hi,

My wife has got a 2650 and everything is OK apart from the fact that it
gives an alert even when sending texts. I can't find any way of switching
this off and I've looked everywhere. Anybody know.

Thanks in advance,

Graham.
2 answers Last reply
More about turn

    Are you on O2? My 6230i did the same. You have to ring O2 and ask them to
    turn this 'feature' off. Dont know if other networks are the same.
    Richard

    "Graham" <graham@kay110.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My wife has got a 2650 and everything is OK apart from the fact that it
    > gives an alert even when sending texts. I can't find any way of switching
    > this off and I've looked everywhere. Anybody know.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Graham.

    It is on O2 "Pay as you go" yes. I'll try that, cheers.

    "Richard" <NO.SPAM@AT.NOSPAM.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Are you on O2? My 6230i did the same. You have to ring O2 and ask them to
    > turn this 'feature' off. Dont know if other networks are the same.
    > Richard
    >

    > "Graham" <graham@kay110.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > My wife has got a 2650 and everything is OK apart from the fact that it
    > > gives an alert even when sending texts. I can't find any way of
    switching
    > > this off and I've looked everywhere. Anybody know.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > >
    > > Graham.

Nokia