How do I turn this off

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 5, 2005 12:35:02 AM

Hi,

My wife has got a 2650 and everything is OK apart from the fact that it
gives an alert even when sending texts. I can't find any way of switching
this off and I've looked everywhere. Anybody know.

Thanks in advance,

Graham.

More about : turn

July 5, 2005 12:50:17 PM

Are you on O2? My 6230i did the same. You have to ring O2 and ask them to
turn this 'feature' off. Dont know if other networks are the same.
Richard

"Graham" <graham@kay110.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D ac35d$hb6$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi,
>
> My wife has got a 2650 and everything is OK apart from the fact that it
> gives an alert even when sending texts. I can't find any way of switching
> this off and I've looked everywhere. Anybody know.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Graham.

July 6, 2005 3:16:21 AM

It is on O2 "Pay as you go" yes. I'll try that, cheers.

news:D Rrye.23889$d75.12921@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

!