problem downloading new patch

help

im playing World of Warcraft and they have just done some maintenence and
created a new patch which i have to download before i can play again.

the problem is my computer wont download as it saya "the download is not
authorised by the tracker!" Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem downloading patch

    Hi Darthartemis,

    Blizzard can fix that problem up fast and easily for you:

    Live support is offered Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time. You can contact us at 1-949-955-1382 between the hours of 9
    AM and 6 PM Pacific Standard Time. This form of support is offered at no charge (other than any normal long distance charges from
    your phone company for calls from outside our area).

    http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0281p

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "darthartemis" <darthartemis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAA9EAAA-FDAD-409F-8D21-48D8E7FDBD7D@microsoft.com...
    | help
    |
    | im playing World of Warcraft and they have just done some maintenence and
    | created a new patch which i have to download before i can play again.
    |
    | the problem is my computer wont download as it saya "the download is not
    | authorised by the tracker!" Can anyone help?

Download World Of Warcraft Microsoft Windows XP