problem downloading new patch

a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 8:30:03 AM

help

im playing World of Warcraft and they have just done some maintenence and
created a new patch which i have to download before i can play again.

the problem is my computer wont download as it saya "the download is not
authorised by the tracker!" Can anyone help?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 1:00:00 PM

Hi Darthartemis,

Blizzard can fix that problem up fast and easily for you:

Live support is offered Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time. You can contact us at 1-949-955-1382 between the hours of 9
AM and 6 PM Pacific Standard Time. This form of support is offered at no charge (other than any normal long distance charges from
your phone company for calls from outside our area).

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0281p

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!