online game freezing(hanging)

rox

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2004

For the past 2 days while playing on the slingo site(5-card)it loads the
first game hand and then during inter while loading the second game hand the
game hangs(freezes)during inter. I am up to date with all micosoft
downloads, Ive scanned for possible viruses and have found nothing,Ive
reinstalled shock wave, etc. but the hanging still continues! At first I
thought that it was only my computer, but soon found out that it was others
having the same problem, while some others dont. What is causing this
problem?
Thank You!

Hi Rox,

You scanned for viruses, but you still might have Spyware.
Visit: www.microsoft.com/antispyware to install a solution.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Rox" <Rox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C97EA1B-68EC-4844-913A-E28674C0EDD8@microsoft.com...
| For the past 2 days while playing on the slingo site(5-card)it loads the
| first game hand and then during inter while loading the second game hand the
| game hangs(freezes)during inter. I am up to date with all micosoft
| downloads, Ive scanned for possible viruses and have found nothing,Ive
| reinstalled shock wave, etc. but the hanging still continues! At first I
| thought that it was only my computer, but soon found out that it was others
| having the same problem, while some others dont. What is causing this
| problem?
| Thank You!

rox

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2004

*******I have that installed already also and scanned but it found nothing

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Hi Rox,
>
> You scanned for viruses, but you still might have Spyware.
> Visit: www.microsoft.com/antispyware to install a solution.
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
>
> "Rox" <Rox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C97EA1B-68EC-4844-913A-E28674C0EDD8@microsoft.com...
> | For the past 2 days while playing on the slingo site(5-card)it loads the
> | first game hand and then during inter while loading the second game hand the
> | game hangs(freezes)during inter. I am up to date with all micosoft
> | downloads, Ive scanned for possible viruses and have found nothing,Ive
> | reinstalled shock wave, etc. but the hanging still continues! At first I
> | thought that it was only my computer, but soon found out that it was others
> | having the same problem, while some others dont. What is causing this
> | problem?
> | Thank You!

Hi Rox,

Thanks for adding that line of information. It's curious how only some
players are being affected, however since it's affecting multiple users
the support people at Slingo must have some solutions to offer by now:
http://www.slingo.com/community/contact.php I hope they can help!